Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back to the grind

Monday marked my first day back to school. We have been in all kinds of trainings that will help me be a better paraprofessional (which is a fancy word for aide) and a better parent. I have learned so much!

Chris has had to work out of the house every day this last week, so Connor and Anna have been coming to school with me (Tristan is still at scout camp, but will be home this afternoon...YAY!). They've been such good kids, entertaining themselves and helping out with some chores around the school. I've got good kids.

I'm working in a classroom this year. It will be very different from what I did last year. I've been helping get things ready for the year and it's fun. I;m looking forward to something different, but I will miss my old job immensely (and working with capt. jac).

I'm working 3 full days this year, and have 2 off. I think it's a perfect arrangement for us.

On a side note that is totally random and weird, Anna is watching Tom and Jerry and the cat Tom was just singing a song. I thought they never spoke! That was a bit bizarre.

No comments: