
We finally got Anna's tooth out tonight. It's been loose for quite a while now. The new tooth is growing behind the old one! She is so happy to have it out finally. we came close to pulling it quite a few times, but she would always move away or push my hands away. Now here is an interesting fact about me that you may not know. I really really really like to pull teeth. Poor Tristan finally stopped telling me he had loose teeth because I would always bug him until he let me pull them out. Now he pulls his own. So anyway, we got it pulled and Anna decided to keep it one night to show Chris since he was gone working tonight. We are going to make a tooth fairy pillow tomorrow after Church. Hopefully the toothfairy will be very generous!
I putting together our big fourth of July post. Be prepared for candy, small town celebration and snake(s)!



1 comment:
Congratulations Anna! Kaylee is really anxious to lose her first tooth so the tooth fairy can visit her. That's so exciting!
Post a Comment