The title of this entry is a direct quote from Anna. And she was! Me too.....
We sent the boys off to their scout camps, and gained a friend for Anna for the day. We got ready and headed to the Gateway to visit the Children's Museum. We played for a couple of hours and then stopped by Old Navy to buy Anna a much needed swim suit.
We came home and had lunch and then the girls went and played outside while I watched and read a book (see how busy I am, wow, working sooo hard!).
Connor got home about 3:30 and we exchanged him for Anna's friend. Tristan's camp was an overnighter (his first!). We changed into our swimming suits and headed over to April's to swim. She bought a new house and it is right across the street from the clubhouse, so they have a really nice pool to share with the Forbes's! Yay! Chris and the kids and her kids swam and swam while April and I chatted ( I didn't swim this time at all). Then we got invited to a bbq! That was so unexpected and I felt a little strange not bringing anything. It was really nice though.
The kids had so much fun playing and when it was time to go, we were met with several complaints about not wanting to leave yet. We always have fun when we visit.
It was a good day, I don't think I heard "mom, I'm bored" even one time!
Oh and I forgot my camera, so no pictures this time! But we are making a trip to the Farmer's Market today at the newly remodeled Pioneer Park. Hopefully I will remember to bring (and use) the camera.
A change in the weather
2 days ago



1 comment:
wow sounds like a lot of fun! wish i were having a fun summer with you, maybe next week!
Post a Comment