When we moved into this house, we signed a 12 month lease. It expires next month. Has it already been a year, wow! Anyway, Chris just talked to our landlord and he told us he was happy with how things are and we can stay. I'm so happy about the fact that we don't have to move and that our rent will stay the same (that was what I was most worried about). Hopefully by next summer (maybe sooner, who knows), we can start looking for houses to buy. I'm really hoping that prices will start going down soon so we can be able to afford a nice one. I like living here. I mostly like the fact that I don't have to move again.
1 comment:
Thanks for the comment! WOW! You got a great looking family! We will be out your way soon, come catch a show! Tim
Post a Comment