Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tristan started school too!

This is Tristan on his first day of school. He started on August 23rd (Eli's birthday). He could have gone to school in his pj's if he wanted to! Tristan is currently attending Utah Virtual Academy. He gets to do school at home! This is our 2nd year of UTVA K12 program and it is really working well for Tristan. Can you believe he's in 9th grade now and in High School? I can't either. He also started early morning seminary, he has to be there at 7:00am. Our mornings are very busy getting kids where they need to be, but isn't that what parents are for?

3 comments:

April said...

WOW! How does he like seminary? I bet it is a whole new world. Where does he attend? How do they do that with K12? That is cool. Anyway, I want you to know that you and Chris are the best parents. HF gave you amazing kiddos! Blessed!!

Jess said...

he goes to Seminary at our old church building with a group of kids who go to the science charter school. He goes Mon-Thurs at 7am-7:50. He's only gone 2x's but I think he likes it so far.

Lynette Robison said...

TRISTAN YOU ROCK!! ILU