Ok, I know Eli is older than one week, but these were taken when he was one week. I don't spend much time updating my blog lately. One reason is because Tristan is using the family computer to do his school during the day and the other reason is because I have a sweet baby to hold and love on all day. I'll take the baby over blogging any day!
Ahhhhh choooooo! then followed by hiccups! Almost every time!
Eli is such a good baby! He only fusses when he's hungry and cries when he is naked. He is getting better about diaper changes, and doesn't cry with them anymore. He likes to be held, but doesn't really know much else since he is held most of the time. Chris took some really nice pictures yesterday so hopefully they will be put on the blog sometime soon. Oh and the best news of all is that Connor is loving his brother and surprisingly holds him more than any of the other kids. I'll post some pictures of that as well. One of these days.....



1 comment:
he looks so serious...smile kid! JK, love that little punkin! Super cute!
Post a Comment