Sunday, October 11, 2009

School of Tristan....

Tristan is officially a student of K12 virtual online school. We got all the supplies and got his school area set up. He's so excited to just take off and soar with all his books and supplies. They even sent him the computer and printer.


Study away Tristan, there is so much to learn.
Here's all his books. Brand new still in the shrink wrap.


Science and art supplies.


oh and all the teacher guides. I've got a lot to learn!
We really feel good about this program. It's a bit overwhelming right now. I know that once I get the hang of it, it will be easier. Tristan just needs to slow down a bit. He reads much faster than I do and doesn't want to wait for me! I know we'll both be able to learn a lot this year and I'm really excited about it. Wish us luck!



3 comments:

Amy B. said...

I hope it works well for you...you are very brave! I couldn't do all that you do...school away from home is overwhelming enough for me...

Lynette Robison said...

LUCK!!!!!! He will do amazingly well. Computers are definitely his favorite thing...besides reading... and I'm sure he will like the hands-on stuff also. ILY

Cati said...

I want to know how you like it... Its been in my mind to homeschool the kids... but first things first.. lets get a real home first... can't do much thinking in a construction zone...
Good luck to you two, Slow down for mom there Tristan... Start school with a Prayer,  no everyone has the freedom to start with a prayer... just a thought.