Anna's birthday party was so much fun! She invited 4 friends (unpictured because I don't have permission to post pics of them) and I invited my good friend to help out. We went to a cosmetology school where the girls got all dolled up. Hair-dos, make-up and pretty painted nails!

Anna also got her ears pierced. She was sooooo brave! She didn't cry, didn't yelp, and hardly even squeezed my hand! So big and grown up!

After the beauty treatments, we went to Red Robin for lunch. The girls enjoyed their chicken strips, grilled cheeses and fries! Then the waitress brought this big ol piece of heaven, along with 6 spoons. We really enjoyed the dessert!

It was a super fun party and we all had a good time. Anna has some very well behaved friends. She's a lucky little girl! I had fun too!
2 comments:
Great pics! What a wonderful idea to go and get all dolled up. Her hair is beautiful and how sweet to see her all pretty and with her ears pierced.
You ladies know how to party! ILY
Post a Comment