Thursday, September 24, 2009

Watch me grow!

On her Birthday, September 24, 2001

When she turned 1. September 24, 2002

(ages 3 and 4 are missing because I used our film camera then and I don't know how to scan things)

Age 5, September 24, 2006


Age 6, September 24, 2007

Age 7, September 24, 2008


Age 8, September 24, 2009


Happy Birthday to the best daughter I've ever had! I love you sweet dolly girl!



5 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday. I remember when you were born!

Natasha said...

So cute! Happy Birthday!!!

Cati said...

Oh this is so cute... watching her grow must be so rewarding especially when you have such a wonderful little girl... you must be a proud mama!!

Lynette Robison said...

My sweet, brown-eyed granddaughter...I'm sooooo proud!
ILY

Swistle said...

Oh, man. Isn't that amazing, how rapidly they change?

Also, I love your blog background soooo much. I want those dots on EVERYTHING I OWN.