Sunday, September 13, 2009

The King of Siam


My Grandparents served a mission. They were Temple workers at the Laie Hawaii Temple. They also served in the Visitors Center there. They saw lots of different tourists while they were there. One tourist just happened to be the King of Siam. He wanted to see the inside of the Temple. My grandpa explained that only worthy members of the church got to go inside. He told the king what we do in temples. This king was very determined that no one could stop a King from doing what he wanted to do. My grandpa stopped him. Grandpa stopped the King of Siam. I know this isn't really the King of Siam, but when I think of the King of Siam, this is the only picture that comes to my mind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an AWESOME story!

April said...

Go GRANDPA!! That is how to fight for the Right. My smile is big and bright! Thanks for helping it to get there.

Cati said...

wow wonderful story. I think I heard you tell that story in YW, we sure got it easy now, there won't be stories like this one told about me when I am gone...

no one of interest said...

grandpa was a small man but he was a man to be recond with-