Friday, May 15, 2009

Pedi-party

yep, green polish!

Today I had the opportunity to attend a pedi-party! A group of gals from work got together and did a little bit of pampering. It was my first real pedicure and I. LOVED. IT. I loved the pumicing, the salt scrub, the massage, and the parafin wax (oh that felt so good). I especially love my green toenails! I had a lot of fun and I'm so thankful to work with such a great group of people. It takes special people to do our jobs, and we've got 'em!

Also tonight, Chris took the boys to a stake Fathers and Sons campout. So Anna and I decided to have a "girls night". We went to Old Navy and bought her a new swimsuit and some matching flip flops. Then we went to Applebee's for dinner. (remind me that I really don't love that place). Then we rented "Hotel for Dogs" and we both watched the whole thing without falling asleep! A miracle! I love spending time with Anna. She's really growing up and getting to be so smart. She's also really funny! I can't believe how fast the time is going by and I hope that she will never stop wanting to have "girl time".

6 comments:

Kelli said...

love the green!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! We had a "girl's night" too! Except we had a knitting Grandma in the background. We watched Penelope. I want to own it!
Nice toes!

Cati said...

love the CTR ring on your toe... I need a salon pedicure so bad, sounds like you had a relaxing time.

Lynette Robison said...

I just barely had a pedicure too! It was my first and I'm old....
Isn't it great to spend time with your little girl. I love spending girl time with you, and yes, you are still my "little" girl. LOVE the green toes! Mine are a copper color...ILY

April said...

Go Go GREEN. Love the time with Anna. She is a doll. you are a hotty, and Chris is so talented! Connor is the sweetest (he'll hate it if I say that but it is true), and Tristan is hum...creative! Love them all

Tanya said...

I love it!!! Nice toe ring... Good thing it's not a nose ring. Cause green and nose rings don't go together.