


Today I went to the Rockin' E country store in Woods Cross (it's my favorite for plants) and bought some pea seeds, zuchinni seeds, and a bunch of tomato plants (gulp, 17--if I don't get tons I'll be mad!) . Connor and Anna had a birthday party so Tristan and I planted the peas. We love us some pea pods. I'm hoping to get the plants in the ground this week. I want to make tomato juice and stewed tomatoes to eat all next winter. Now that's some comfort food for me! Cross your fingers that the tomatoes grow this year--big red, beautiful, delicious tomatoes. I can hardly wait. I'm also hoping to get some lemon cucumber plants, but Rockin' E didn't have any of those yet. I'll keep checking back.



3 comments:
Looks like fun. Sounds like you'll be busy this summer.
YUM YUM! You guys need an apricot tree as well. Share...and I'll share!
looks so relaxing just the two of you, but I know the story about the stupid dogs behind you, so not so relaxing after. I need to get my Tomato plants tomorrow. or maybe I should just steal some from you sounds like you will have extras. ok I will get my own
Post a Comment