
who live close by, over to have cake and ice cream on our birthdays.
We had Grandma and Grandpa Forbes. John, Yvonne, Emma, Sam, Zeke, and Kyra. Lisa, Scott, Alex, and Cassie. It was a good time. The cousins love to get together and run around and play. Anna got some great gifts, including: a barbie house, some clothes and a jacket from mom and dad (and a trip to the circus of course), a puzzle from Connor, a set of dry erase markers from Tristan, a bead kit from Grandma and Grandpa, and lots of fun toys from her cousins! She had white cupcakes with strawberry frosting and orange sherbert and vanilla ice cream. It was a really fun night!I have a feeling she'll be having some more fun this weekend with the Robison family. All the kids are going to visit while Chris and I go to New York! Just wait for that post, I'm sure I'll have lots to say about it!




5 comments:
You're going to New York - for vacation? Sounds fun. Have a blast! There is so much to see there.
Hey Sis I am just sitting here looking at your blogs waiting for class to start so i wanted to say hello. Im so excited I get to see you this weekend and actually spend more then a couple hours together (you will get to finally meet Tim too) Hope you have a great time in New York.. LOVE YOU Love Your Little Sis
Have fun in New York tomorrow!
happy birthday!
you deserved a great one! Love your traditions jess. You are an amazing mom...I learn so much....thanks...tear tear!
April
happy b-day anna! and cute shirt!
Post a Comment