After much thought and consideration, he, along with Chris and I, have decided to leave the online school and try out a mainstream school.
It just feels right! He is ready to learn how to be around other students and have a chance to meet some friends. It's time for him to have more choices in his classes. He is ready and willing to give it a try.
We met with the principal. He seems like the type of person who would be easy to work with and talk to. Tristan did great at the interview, shaking hands, making eye contact, and answering questions. He even made a joke or two. He selected his classes and paid the fees. Now he just needs to submit an essay about why he wants to go to LPA, and find two people to write letters of recommendation.
We are so excited!



1 comment:
I am so happy for Tristan! I believe that this will be a great adventure for him...and your family. There may be some trying times, but they will be teaching/learning times as well. I know that you, Tristan, and the rest of your awesome family will do fantastic...because that's just how you are! ILU
Post a Comment