Sunday, January 23, 2011

Young Man

Today Connor turned 12 years old!  We love having him around.  He's such a great kid!

 We celebrated yesterday because Chris is working out of town today.  We went to see "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1"  It was a good movie.  We also had a yummy dinner of roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, his favorite.  Then we ate cheesecake.


This is a picture from when Connor was about 2 1/2.  Such a cutie!  He has changed so much! Still cute though.

12 things about Connor:
1.  Is a very willing helper.  He will do anything I ask him to do, usually the first time I ask. Except clean his room.
2. He is super smart and loves to learn, especially Science.
3. He is a good brother and takes care of all his siblings. He'a  good friend to all of them.
4. His favorite color is orange and has been since he was 3 years old.
5. Loves all kinds of candy.
6. Likes to play the wii.  His latest favorite is the Nerf game he got for his birthday.
7. Likes to cook and help in the kitchen.  He thinks I'm a good cook.
8. Likes to fix things and help his dad.  Learned how to do all kinds of handy things this summer.
9. Does not like hugs! Or the kissy parts in movies.
10. Has good taste in TV and has been watching all the seasons of Psych and The Office with me.
11. Likes scouts and is excited to be in Young Men.
12.  He is one of my very best friends and I'm so very happy he is my son.

Happy Birthday Connor Ca-choo!
I love you!

1 comment:

Lynette Robison said...

I LOVE this! You have a very, awesome son and you're not so bad yourself! Keep up the GOOD work! ILU CONNOR ILU!!!!!