Wednesday, January 5, 2011

word of the year

I was reading a blog the other day, and the writer was talking about how she picks a "word of the year" every year to think about and embrace.  It really made me think about what I would like my word of the year to be.  At first I thought, "breathe" because sometimes I get doing so many things and keep going in so many directions that I forget to just breathe.  I rejected that one when I thought about what I really want my word of the year to be.  Here it is:

ENJOY

why enjoy?  I have a new baby, I have 3 great older kids and a wonderful husband.  I just want to spend this year enjoying all the blessings I have.  I want to enjoy the babyness of Eli.  I want to enjoy the business of the older kids.  I want to enjoy being married to my best friend.  So there you have it friends, ENJOY!

1 comment:

darl_jo said...

that's my little word too :)