The youth in our church have been given the opportunity to go to Martin's Cove this week. They left early Monday morning and will be back tonight. They get to experience just a little bit of what the early pioneers went through in order to get to Utah so they could practice our religion.
We got all the kids ready with their pioneer clothes and other gear and sent them on their way.
This is Tristan with his "Ma and Pa". He's in a family and will push and pull the handcart and get them where they need to go.I'm excited that Tristan has the opportunity to take part in the Trek. I hope he learns a lot about sacrifice and faith. I hope his testimony grows. I hope he is able to share with us what he learned. I'm so thankful for him and for his willingness to try new things and be excited about it! I can't wait to see him tonight!



1 comment:
He looks so dang cute! I shouldn't say that about an 8th grader, but he is. Sorry about the sunburn...OUCH! Hope all goes well with the healing! Thanks for yesterday. Super fun!
Post a Comment