Sunday, June 27, 2010

8 weeks to go.....

Here I am at 32 weeks pregnant. That baby sure is growing! In the last couple of weeks, I found out that I have Gestational Diabetes. So I've been checking my blood sugar levels 4 times a day and eating a very strict diet. It has not been easy! If you know me, you know that I love my treats! Luckily GD goes away when the baby is born. I requested cupcakes instead of flowers in hospital. I also have mild anemia, so I get to take iron pills everyday. Other than those 2 things, the pregnancy is going well. The baby chooses to be most active right when I go to bed. The heartburn and leg cramps are mostly just a rare occurrence now.

In 3 weeks we move into our house! We close tomorrow. Pictures and more details to come.

1 comment:

Amy B. said...

You look amazing!

Congrats on the house...I can't wait to see what you have done1