Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Friend or Foe?


So I started working out. Yes, me! A coworker gave me 5 dvds of Jillian Michaels. I usually do 2 a week. It is killing me! I actually cried on Monday when I did one called, "Maximize Full Frontal". I worked muscles I didn't even know I have. My legs still cry out to me when I go down the stairs. I decided to take a couple of days off to recover.
But look at her! No muffin top on her! Look at her arms. They do not wave back when she waves to her friends! I want to look like her, so I won't give up. It might take a while until I'm doing all 5 dvds every week, but I will do it someday!

2 comments:

Amy B. said...

Maybe you could work out for me too..I grew up with a mom who never worked out cuz she didn't need too and now my mentality is screwed up because of it...except for the fact that I really need to work out...UGH!!!

Cati said...

maybe if we all wore our pants that low none of us will have muffin top... but anyways, glad to hear that Genny, jana and I are not the only ones finding muscles we didn't know we had...