


I gave Chris the camera to take pictures of the wedding (since I was in it) and he used up the whole memory of the camera! So we don't have any pictures of the reception, and not very many pictures of the wedding itself. Most of the pictures are from before the ceremony, and most of them are of the boys! But Anna and I looked so good (of course!). But eyes were all on the beautiful bride!
Lexi and Tim were married by Ron Monsen. He is the Stake President of the Richfield Stake. He was also our home teacher when Lexi was born. It was neat to have him officiating. He gave them some good counsel, that I hope they take. I would love to see them go back to church and learn about the gospel. Maybe someday they will be a forever family!
The ceremony was held at my Aunt Connie and Uncle Gerald's backyard at their house in Annabella. They have an amazing yard that is more like a park with huge trees and lots of shade. It's a perfect place for an outdoor wedding.It was really good to see my cousins that came for the wedding. My dad's sisters (and their husbands) took charge of the luncheon, and it was really good. I'm so glad they were able to help out so much to take a little of the load off my mom.
One of my sister's bridesmaids didn't even show up! Lexi took it very well, but I was pretty mad about it. Luckily she's friends with the wife of one of the groomsmen (and she was the right size) so she filled in.
Hopefully we'll be able to get some different pictures, I think I might be able to post some of the professional pictures (maybe? ) Everyone looked so nice, and my dad in a tux? woo hoo! I'm glad we got to be a part of this special day and we wish Tim and Lexi the very best! Love you guys!



2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!! I want to see more! So fun, tears, it was worth it.
Looks awesome. Congrats Lexi!
Post a Comment