
On Thursday, I got to witness a very blessed event. My best friend got married! April and Scott Giauque were married for Time and Eternity in the Bountiful Temple. I am so happy that they found each other and already have a great family. It's been a long road April, but you now have a super special companion to travel it. I know that together you can do anything!





2 comments:
Oh Jess! It truly is a new love! Thanks for all that you did for me that day (and the day before...shopping for a new temple dress just moments before the wedding)...beautiful...thanks!! Love you so much!
Jess-
It was great to meet your husband and see you outside of Spectrum. Very cute blog adn your hair looks great! I love your family picture! All of your kids are amazing. Thanks for all you do at the school, I'm excited you are going to be a teacher. I hope Justin to be in your class at some time.
Tiffany Pearce
Post a Comment