Saturday, December 27, 2008

We had a Merry Christmas!



In lieu of a huge Christmas post, I leave you with this lovely picture of all of us in our matching pj's made by me and of course Shelia (the sewing machine). We had a great Christmas-- kids were thrilled with their gifts, we got to stay warm and dry in our house while the snow covered the ground, no fighting , etc. etc. Hope yours was great as well!

3 comments:

Kiora said...

I did receive the darling notebook. Be prepared Tanya said she had to tease you about the scrabble peices. I don't know what that is about. Things have been crazy here, but I wanted you to know that I did get it and love it. Thanks.

CraftyTeresa said...

You guys are SO CUTE!!!
and... no fighting!? lucky.

April said...

Thank Heaven's for Shelia! She did a beautiful job...and sew did you! Merry Merry! Let's get together and do something during the break. Sledding anyone??
April