"All I want to do is sit on the couch and not do anything at all." That is a quote from Tristan, and I agree wholeheartedly! I have so much to do tonight and I am soooo tired. The kids at school are just plain crazy and today was exhausting! I am so ready to take a break! Hurray for Christmas (or I guess I should say Winter) vacation! 2 weeks off. YAY!
3 comments:
I TOTALLY agree with Tristan's comment. Tomorrow is Kaylee's last day of school before winter break...and I am SOOO ready for a break, between commutes, craziness, and holiday planning I think I will just sit on the couch and not do anything at all.
Rest up Jess! Merry Christmas! If there is anything that I can do...from my bed let me know. What's got you soooo busy? Take it easy when you can. Loves!
April
Yeah, me too. I think I was having a stress release day yesterday... I kept crying about nothing.
Thankfully, things are winding down and I am done with what I have to worry about for Christmas and I am looking forward to two weeks off with nowhere to go!
Unless I want to go somewhere. hmph! :)
I wish you a long time with nowhere to go with happy kids. :)
Post a Comment