I have been crocheting for as long as I can remember. I remember making barbie clothes when I was still in primary! I love doing it. It is relaxing to me.
Right now I have really been into making hats. I started posting pictures of my kids in their hats on facebook and my friends started asking me to make hats for them and their kids.
Some of my friends aren't on facebook (get on facebook you silly people!!). So for those of you who aren't here ya go!
Here is a link to one of my photo albums. I will take orders until Dec. 1. I will still take orders after that date, but the price will increase. If you don't live nearby, I will gladly mail them to you if you pay shipping. Just contact me in the comments if you'd like me to make something for you. If you show me a picture of something else, I can usually figure it out and can quote you a price.
if you'd like something for winter, and not for a Christmas gift, wait until after Christmas to tell me and it will be the original price.
A change in the weather
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment