Sorry this is turning into all baby all the time. But that's pretty much how my life is right now. Here I am 39 weeks and one day pregnant. My due date is in 6 days. Chris has been working in Mexico City since Tuesday. My last doctor's appointment was the Monday before he left and I was dilated to 4cm. I was under strict orders to take it easy! I pretty much sat on the couch for the last 5 days. The kids have been great. Helping around the house and doing pretty much everything I've asked them to do. I've been fervently praying that the baby will wait until Chris gets home to come. I'm pretty sure that my prayers have been answered. Chris gets home tonight. The baby has permission to be born anytime after his Daddy gets home. My next appointment is tomorrow morning.
While I've been "taking it easy" I worked on some projects. I started and finished a baby afghan. I also continued working on the cross stitch sampler for the baby. I have also been reading "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo". I've had good visits with friends and family (thanks Becky for lunch and the cupcakes. You will be proud to know that I only ate half of a half and saved one for Chris). I have also watched ridiculous amount of television.
As soon as Chris gets here I am planning on not taking it easy anymore. I want to go for a good long walk. I want to vacuum the whole house and maybe even the van. I am so ready for the baby to be born. I can't wait to meet him and kiss him and love him. I'm so excited for a new little spirit to be in our home.



2 comments:
Jump...Jump...Jump...Walk...Walk...Walk...S3X...S3X...S3X...
I finished that book (girl with the dragon tattoo) last night. Creepy.
glad Chris is home. go ahead and have that baby. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment