
Today, Chris and I attended the Take Back Utah Rally. It was all about public land use. I probably wouldn't have gone to the rally, had it not been for the fact that Due West was performing there. But it was interesting and I learned alot.
The concert was really good. Chris left and went home to get the kids so they could watch too. They thought it was pretty cool that I knew the lead singer. Tim Gates was in my class in school. I knew him in middle school and high school. I remember him singing in talent shows in 6th grade and he helped me get interested in country music. It's so cool to see him following his dreams and doing so well at it. I really think they're going to make it big!
Thanks for an awesome concert guys!



3 comments:
I think it's so AWESOME how well they are doing...I have always loved his voice and I remember him singing in middle school and all the girls just loved it!!
Didn't Tim sing at you junior prom?
I've been voting for Due West just about every day. They have some good songs. Tim has a very nice voice.
ILY
you know so many famous people, your hubby, this guy, me...HA!
Post a Comment