I've been reading other people's blogs online for years! Strangers I have never met, but know many things about, I guess I'm a stalker. Sometimes there are things I want to say, so I decided I'd try it for myself. Hopefully I can figure this out and make it fun! Wish me luck.
Today I was very upset after church. Still fuming a little, but I know I need to get over it. Something was misplaced and T was blamed. I got yelled at, he got yelled at. Come to find out it was moved by someone else. T went to the library to get a replacement. Was never apologized to, even after it was found. I know that Primary can sometimes be a stressful situation, but he is a Child of God and needs to be treated like one, not like a bother or a nuisance.
A change in the weather
2 days ago



1 comment:
I am so excited to see so many of my friends and family creating blogs! I'm excited to read your blog often and keep up with what's going on. I love blogging!
Post a Comment